Important info if you want to participate...

Read this first.

Important info if you want to participate...

Postby Mr. Mike » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:29 pm

To participate in the Discussion Forum, you may have to register, depending on whether or not I am having hassles with spam postings. To do this, click on the Register link on the right side of the top of every page.

After you fill out various information, I have to approve your application. I don't get a message sent to me saying that you have registered, so this might take a day or two. If you are in a hurry, or you don't get approved within a couple of days, then contact me by e-mailing me at MJQ@MJQ.NET. Just click on this address to send me a message.

When you are approved, you should get a notification back saying this has been done. Typically when you register and when you get approved, you should get automatic notifications, but I have found that these don't always work, even though I tested them myself with a bogus account and they both did. Check your Spam or Junk mailbox in your mail program or interface to see if the messages are there. But I will e-mail you directly myself to let you know you have been approved.
Mr. Mike
Site Admin

Return to Want to join the forum?